naz


build something build a better place and call it home even if it means nothing you'll never ever feel that you're alone.

the thing i love about my dad is that he just knows exactly what to do. this morning at the hotel to wake isabella and i up he blasted "it's getting better (man!!)" by oasis on his ipod. i don't know what i've been doing in london without my family. they're so incredible. even if i wasn't related to them i would still feel so compelled to know them. 
yesterday was bad so dad made me tea and ran me a bubble bath and put on oasis and got me cookies and juice and then we all went out for indian food on brick lane. after dinner we walked around and we walked past the old blue last and the lead singer of klaxons was just chilling on the street talking to some girls. 
i can't wait to go home in a week. i don't know where i belong but i know there are some people i just belong with and that's the most comforting thing in the world.
xx
tess